This site is excellent!

 





I am referring to localfoodadvisor.com which I came across from viewing Mat Follas' (UK Masterchef Champion 2009) blog, which I would also recommend.

This site lists the top 4000 award winning suppliers in the UK and Ireland. You can search by various categories.

I set the search to "Poole" and was pleasantly surprised to find several suppliers I was already aware of plus a few new ones I am looking forward to try. The search on "Dorset" and beyond will keep me going for ages. Try it for yourself here.

The site is really well put together with the information you Just skimming through I spotted a link to a restaurant/pub quite close by "
The Coventry Arms - CHOP AND ALE HOUSE" in Corfe Mullen. Here is a link to the menu. I am a getting hungry.

Also a new deli to check out.

Just seen they also have a very reasonably priced fixed menu, getting hungrier. Time to go and cook dinner - yum.

Popular Posts