2 Great Dorset Food events this weekend!

Wimborne Food Festival - Saturday 24th October & Sunday 25th October 2009
The Festival shows that people really do care about food, where it comes from and what they and their families consume. Throughout the Festival exhibitors and demonstrators will be showcasing regional food and drink, with an emphasis on locally sourced sustainable produce.
Bite the Lighthouse - Sunday 25th October 2009
I am planning to be at Bite the Lighthouse, which will take place at the Lighthouse Arts Centre in Poole from around 11am this Sunday.
I am sure if I will make it to the Wimborne festival, however I am very tempted because chef Matthew Cook whom I chatted with at the Eat Dorset Food Festival last weekend,  had the freshest most delicious oysters I have had in a long time. He told me he will be at this event and promises a great array of sauces to go with your oysters. So if I don't make it do try one for me!

Popular Posts